Application for Space Rental
It is understood that events booked at the Expo Arts Center shall be of an arts and culture nature. Private parties, events that are political or religious in nature, weddings, and other non-art related are not permissible.
Exception: Current elected officials community meetings.
Completed rental application does not guarantee a confirmed rental date and space. All applications are considered and can be accepted based on scheduling of space.
It is understood that the Bixby Knolls Business Improvement Association is the lease holder for Expo Arts Center, 4321 Atlantic Avenue, Long Beach, CA 90807.
The property is owned by the City of Long Beach.
• It is agreed that there is no smoking in the building at any time.
• All trash shall be removed from the building by user at the end of use.
• All lights shall be turned off at end of use.
• All building doors to ensure they are locked and secure at end of use.
• Air conditioning/heat shall be turned off at end of use. ll building doors to ensure they are locked and secure at end of use.
• All chairs and tables shall be returned and reset at end of use.
• Any walls used to display artwork or signage shall be patched and painted at end of use.
• No animals are allowed in building.
• No food preparation is allowed in the building.
• Rental form must be filled out completely and rental fees paid before event set up shall begin.
• Deposits for building key and damage are required, and must be in cash.
• Insurance: Additional insured shall include: BKBIA, the City of Long Beach, Paul & Susan Forman, The Kids Theater Company, Held2Gether, and Chrysalis Stage.
• Representatives from the BKBIA shall be permitted to take photographs of the event for EAC archives.\